Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update on training

Sorry guys and gals for the lack of updates. I've been busy training for my tournament on Dec third.
I've been working my butt off, taking private lessons and working hard on my wrestling. My weight, diet and everything is great. My stamina is great. The late Karl Gotch once said that conditioning is your best
friend. I can honestly say this is true, because even though I'm getting whooped in practice when all is said and done I have a few more rounds left in me.

When I first heard about the meet coming up, I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. So I asked a guy by the name of John Botello for advice, and he said that it just takes heart to go out there, that he respects anyone with the courage to go out and fight and compete. I don't know how I'm gonna do when the day arrives, but I can promise you, I'm all heart. I will give my all.

-Brandon/TheCPWARRIOR

No comments:

Post a Comment