Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weight cuts and progress

Since my last update, I've been enjoying my summer break. Soon I will head back to school for my second year of college. A week ago I was pretty sick, it started off with a cold, but then I began to feel really week. In short, with all the training my body wasn't consuming enough calories.

I would only eat 1 or 2 times a day, for the simple fact that in my next tournament I'd like to compete at 125 pounds. Yet there is risk involved with that, with almost zero body fat I think I'd loose some muscle mass as well.

The fact is, the less I weighed, the less stress my body would have to carry. (That's always a plus with C.P.) The tournament isn't until august 24th, so I might give the weight cut another try. Only I'd be much more smart about it.

I'm learning a ton, and hope to achieve my blue belt soon, if not. I'll just keep on truckin.

take care all.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment